COOL AF TIPI WEDDING INPSO 🌈
As much as I love modern boho weddings, my forever fave is huge explosions of colour and all the glitter. It’s so much fun and the vibe is so right.
This inspo shoot was designed to be just that! We had the best day at Inkersall Farm playing around and capturing these images for you.
Considering a tipi wedding? Here are my 5 top reasons to book one:
- It’s outside! If you’re an outdoorsy couple and you love the serotonin boost you get from being outside, it’s the perfect backdrop for your wedding.
- You get to bring the party to you. Yeah, lots of companies work from specific locations, but there are lots of tipi companies who hire out their tipis at a location of your choice. Perfect if you know someone with the perfect backdrop or someone in your inner circle with a decent patch of land.
- It’s a blank canvas to make your own. Perhaps one of the best reasons, is that you can go nuts with the décor, or strip things down and keep it classic. Either look amazing. Tipis are such an impressive look whichever route you go down.
- VIBES. I can’t explain it, but when I walk up to a wedding tipi ahead of the ceremony, I know it’s going to be the best day. There’s something about the festival like feel you get from a tipi wedding that you just can’t get from standard venues 💥
- They’re more social. A weird one, that you might not have expected from the list – but my favourite thing about tipi weddings is definitely how much more social all guests are. It could be that the party games are right outside in view, it could be the smell from the street food vans are so alluring… I can’t explain it. All I’m saying is your guests will have the best time. (Even if it’s pissing it down)!
Dive into this inspo shoot and pin some of your fave ideas for later.
You can also explore the suppliers list if you’re yet to source everyone for your big day:
Concept, Styling & Florals – @fauxtanical⠀
Photography & Videography- @leeshawilliamsphoto⠀
Bridal wear & veils – @bexbrides⠀
Venue – @inkersallgrangefarm / @wonderlandweddingvenues⠀
Tipi – @katatipis⠀
Cake & Model – @bakehouse_94⠀
Celebrant – @sunkissedceremonies⠀
VW photobooth & Glitter Bar – @ohsnapuk⠀
Garden Games – @emmalane_designs⠀
Macrame – @the_knotted_bell⠀
Make up – @rubyjbeauty⠀
Hair – @mazz_loxton_hairandmakeup⠀
Stationery – @bluebellpressuk⠀
Newspaper – @photopressuk⠀
Pom pom accessories & Jewellery – @thepompomporium⠀
Neons – @elizabethjamesevents⠀
Bar – @shakethespirit⠀
Bridal Hat – @lolliandpopsevents⠀
Alpacas – @jandjalpacas⠀